Weekdone helps you stay up to date with your remote workers by providing up-to-date digital status reporting check-ins, performance management, and 1:1 check-ins.
Free for 3 users or 14 days. No credit card required.
Track weekly activities for a more visible & interconnected team.
Support and guide your team with personalized, private discussions.
Feedback and Recognition
Praise progress towards goals and boost morale.
Reporting and Visualization
Visualize your team’s alignment and progress.
The Toolset Remote Teams Need
What leaders get:
- Insightful weekly team reports and dashboards
- Custom reporting templates
- 1:1s and team 5-star satisfaction ratings
- Recognition and productivity award system
- Increased engagement and productivity
What employees get:
- Powerful weekly planning tool
- Asynchronous reporting and team communication
- Simplify reporting with quick status updates
- Recognize teammates for a job well done
- Integrations with the tools you already use (Slack, MS Teams, Jira, Asana, Basecamp)
Remote Work Made Easy
Boosting Productivity at Trendwatching
Our primary challenge of being in different locations and the need to be productive, was knowing what all the people are currently working on. Weekdone helped keep everybody to be aligned and in the loop.Henry Mason, Managing Director
Improving meetings at Wholefoods
We have found that Weekdone has improved our meetings – we are able to move to more strategic discussions since we can go to Weekdone to read our goals and accomplishments from the past week.Michael Luther, Team Manager
Bringing Visibility to Mavrck
Weekdone has become an invaluable tool for knowing what is going on in the company without the need to dive into the details too often…Lyle Steven, CEO
Why implement weekly planning in your virtual team?
Weekly planning helps your team plan ahead, share the progress they achieve each week, and keep updated on what others are doing. What’s more is that it provides team managers an overview of activities they can access at a glance. Companies like Google, eBay, Skype, and others all use weekly planning and check-ins to keep their remote teams focused and aligned.