See what team Weekdone has worked on in this product updates overview page. We’re additionally always doing some smaller updates and fixes that don’t make it to this list. 🚀
Sending product feedback
We listen to your feedback and release often – including daily bugfixes, minor versions every week, and major updates monthly. Feel free to send your feature requests and improvement ideas to us at email@example.com. We’re all ears for your thoughts. We also appreciate any questions.
How we work
For background information: our product design and development is built on themes. Think of themes as our customer-focused product development goals. They are the improvement areas that need focus according to your input and our research. Under each theme we define specific smaller features that make life easier for you. If you’re familiar with OKRs – Objectives and Key Results – think of themes as objectives and key results under them as features.
P.S. Just like you, we also enjoy using the PPP – Plans, Progress & Problems – process internally in Weekdone team. Some of our older roadmaps in 2013-2014 were posted as PPPs.
Product updates 2023
⦿ Option to turn off KPIs for the account – choose whether you want to use KPIs, or turn them off for all levels across the account. Read more.
⦿ Option to turn off Initiatives for the account – choose whether you want to use Initiatives, or turn them off for all levels across the account. Read more.
Dashboards & reporting
⦿ Overview page redesign – Your Company, Department, and Team level Overview data is now in collapsible blocks for easier use. This means you can concentrate only on the data you need, and keep the rest of the blocks closed – or remove some entirely. Less scrolling, more focus. Additionally, the Overview page now includes non-OKR Initiatives data. Read more.
⦿ Filter and Export options in single hashtag view – filter what you want to include in your single hashtag report and export it as a PDF file.
⦿ Single Initiative details page – open the Initiative on an Initiative ‘Details’ page to get a more focused view of one Initiative and its progress.
⦿ Initiative e-mail notifications – get notified when someone mentions you in an Initiative comment.
⦿ Google Sheets integration for non-OKR Initiatives – auto-update non-OKR Initiatives via Google Sheets.
⦿ Single hashtag view improvements – single hashtag view Objectives now indicate Objective’s ownership via person, team, department, or company icon.
⦿ Due dates – set due dates to indicate when the Initiative is expected to be completed. Learn how.
⦿ Sort Initiatives list by due date, progress, and more. Learn more about sorting the Initiatives list.
⦿ Summary Graphs – the Initiatives View now features progress summary graphs for a snappy status overview. Learn more.
⦿ Initiatives My Circles – conveniently see all Initiatives in Teams and Departments you belong to via My Circles toggle option. Learn more.
⦿ Assign Weekly Items directly from Initiative comments – assign weekly items, such as plans, to people – directly from Initiative comments. Assigned plans will be added to the assignee’s personal Weekly Planning form. Learn more about adding Initiative comments as plans.
⦿ Initiatives included in single Objective details export files. Learn more about exporting Objective details.
⦿ Add a linked Team Objective from Company level Overview directly. Read more about linking OKRs.
⦿ Guided OKR Wizard 2.0 – OKR Wizard now guides OKR alignment, in addition to well-written OKRs. Read more about OKR Wizard.
⦿ Add a 1-on-1 weekly review – users can leave a private weekly review message to their team managers. Learn more.
⦿ Improvements to single hashtag view – single hashtag page now includes due dates for the weekly items, and the weekly item prioritization stars are editable on page.
Product updates 2022
⦿ Assign Key Results as Key Results to lower levels – for example, Company level KR can be assigned to a Team or Department as their KR. Learn more.
⦿ Assign Initiatives to Teams and Departments – Assign Initiatives to departments or teams – to indicate who is responsible for the Initiative and updating its progress, you can now assign Initiatives to whole departments and teams – in addition to individual people. Learn more about assigning Initiatives.
⦿ Add non-OKR Initiatives via Quick Add button – add Initiatives that don’t belong under an OKR via the Quick Add button in your top navigation bar. Learn more about Quick Add.
⦿ See all sublevel Initiatives in one View – easily view all Initiatives for a level or for all sublevels on one page by using the new toggle option. Learn more about viewing Initiatives.
⦿ Private OKRs for sensitive cases – sensitive topics, such as mergers and acquisitions, layoffs, or security projects might be handled only by certain teams or departments, and the details can’t be visible to everyone in the company. For such cases, you’re able to create private OKRs to track progress yet have it visible to only the parties involved. Read more.
⦿ Support for overachieved KPIs. Read more about KPIs.
⦿ Create a Weekly Item from Initiative comment – add Initiative comments directly to your Weekly Planning form as Weekly Items, such as plans. Read more.
⦿ Weekly Team Health graphs – new graphs that visualize the well-being of your teams in Overview page. Read more.
⦿ Re-design of the Overview page – new Overview is more intuitive, compact, and easy to navigate. Read more.
⦿ Ability to use hashtags in Key Results and Initiatives – group Initiatives and Key Results for easy overview by adding hashtags to them. Use tags to name topics, projects, customers or anything you like. This makes it easy to manage a project with multiple elements in Weekdone. Read more.
⦿ Archiving Teams – One of the first things users set up in Weekdone are the teams where people work. As teams in any organization evolve and change, archiving teams functionality helps to easily reflect those real-life team changes in Weekdone. Read more.
Initiatives & KPIs
⦿ Functionality to export XLS/PDF reports for Initiatives
⦿ API support for Initiatives and KPIs
⦿ Initiatives / Objectives toggle tabs in personal Weekly Planning page – Weekly Planning page now includes option to view your Initiatives in addition to your OKRs and personal Weekly Items.
⦿ Improvements to horizontal KPIs visualization graphs
⦿ New Initiatives view – see all Initiatives in one place. Read more
⦿ Initiatives included in OKR Tree view – The OKR Tree view is best to understand current progress and OKR structure throughout the Company at a glance. It now includes Initiatives so you can see what projects are being executed to progress the KRs. Read more about Weekdone OKR views.
⦿ Independent Initiatives – functionality to add Initiatives that don’t belong under Objectives or Key Results. Read more about Initiative types.
Auto-updates for KPIs, Initiatives and Key Results via Google Sheets integration – Connect Weekdone to thousands of data sources and keep your KPIs, KRs, and Initiatives updated automatically. Read more.
⦿ Click and drag reordering of Initiatives – reorder Initiatives list conveniently with dragging to suitable order.
⦿ Onboarding flow improvements
⦿ Add Company Objectives and Initiatives in OKR Hierarchy view – functionality to additionally create Objectives and Initiatives directly in the Hierarchy view.
⦿ Key Result and Initiative numbers visible in Hierarchy view
⦿ People & Teams settings layout improvements
⦿ OKR Wizard improvements
Product updates 2021
⦿ New built-in OKR examples – get started quick with new built-in example data
⦿ Functionality to add Initiatives directly under Key Results – show which projects contribute towards which Key Results by adding them directly under KRs.
⦿ Drag & drop Weekly Item to Objective to link them – on the personal Weekly Planning page, linking PPPs to Objectives requires only dragging the item to the Objective and dropping it.
⦿ Moonshot & Roofshot indicators for OKRs – indicate the ambitiousness of the OKR with new icons.
⦿ Confidence indicators for OKRs – choose if your confidence in reaching the Objective is low, normal, or high – and display it with an icon.
⦿ Visualized graphs for KPIs – collapsible minicharts with history for KPIs
⦿ Horizontal KPIs – in addition to growing KPIs, now adding horizontal KPIs is possible.
⦿ KPI value updates showing in Newsfeed
⦿ Microsoft Teams app integration – Add Weekdone to Teams: view and update your Weekly Planning, OKRs, and get notified about updates. Read more.
⦿ Improved weekly team e-mail report
⦿ Simplified navigation to Tree and Hierarchy views via new menubar icons
⦿ MS Teams app + Weekdone improvements
⦿ Remove all example data with one click
⦿ MS Teams integration UI improvements
⦿ 5-point ratings in Weekly Planning form – set up global 5-point questions for employees that get asked weekly. Read more about customizing the weekly form and adding 5-point questions.
⦿ Company weekly report improvements based on team updates
⦿ Newsfeed improvements
⦿ Improved discoverability for filter, export, and present OKR actions
⦿ Improvements to single hashtag view – added timepicker and and export options
⦿ Updated notification email templates – for comments on Objectives and Key Results, and mentions in OKRs and their comments
⦿ Improvements to add and edit modals for KPIs, Initiatives, and Key Results
⦿ New example data for all users
⦿ Weekly Items shown under people by categories in Team level view – get a better overview of PPPs in Team level view
⦿ Additional functionalities to the OKR Hierarchy view
⦿ Improvements to the Focus mode
⦿ Presenter view for Company, Department, and Team OKRs
⦿ Hashtag view improvements
⦿ Smart compose + confidence rating for OKR Wizard – receive automatic feedback for your OKRs while writing them. OKR Wizard analyzes your input in real time and makes improvement suggestions based on best practices. Read more about the OKR Wizard.
⦿ Weekly Department level summary improvements to notifications and e-mails
⦿ Introducing KPIs in Weekdone – KPIs are numerical Key Performance Indicators. Add these performance metrics in Weekdone to Company, Department, or Team levels in your OKR Overview sections. Use KPIs to show your current key metric status and share that with your teams and company. Read more.
⦿ Weekly Team Summary for Department level – Weekly Team Summary is a simple comment Team Managers give about their Team’s progress each week. With this update, it can be added also on Department level. Read more about Weekly Summary.
⦿ Onboarding experience improvements with guided flow
⦿ Weekly Team Summary simplification
⦿ Objective linking modal improvements
⦿ Key Results custom parameters improvements
⦿ Initiatives under Objectives functionality – add Initiatives under relevant Objectives to indicate what will be done to achieve the Objective.
⦿ Initiatives visible in single Objective details view
⦿ Email reminder improvements
Product Design & Development in 2020
Educate and WOW users about OKRs and Weekdone
- Done New leader & team manager self-onboarding experience: chatbot, tips, learning center, learning email course
- Done New employee self-onboarding experience: chatbot, tips, learning center, learning email course
- Done New example data & example graphs
Help Team Managers create good quality OKRs
- Done New improved OKR step-by-step creation wizard & examples
Give Team Managers guidance and push to update Weekdone regularly
- Done Weekly usage guidance & rewards system
- Done Weekly Team Summary & check-in feature
- Done Start showing Team OKRs in Weekly check-in form
- Done Team Key Result update notifications (in-app & e-mails)
- Done Slack integration for OKRs (view, add, update, notifications, newsfeed)
Give me, the leader, better outputs and value
- Done Weekly awards & engagement report of all team members
- Done Revamped OKR e-mail report with week-to-week changes
- Done Revamped Weekly e-mail report
Improved mobile experience
- Done Mobile web browser fixes & improvements
- In progress Completely new mobile app
Improved navigation & visual clarification
- Done Redesign of OKR object for better claritiy – separating Key Results, Weekly Plans and Comments into tabs
- Done Allow updating weekly plans in the OKR side
- Done Speed improvements in “People & Teams” for 50+ user accounts
- Done Speed improvements in “Company reports” for 50+ user accounts
Make Weekdone fun & engaging to use
Product Design & Development in 2019
New in-product onboarding & learning
- Done Learning Center – Learn how Weekdone works with documentation & videos https://blog.weekdone.com/learning/employee/basics/
- DoneIntro Tour – New in-product help and onboarding step-by-step tour for first-time users
- DoneExamples – Improve example data for each team & user
- DoneE-mails – Improved onboarding e-mail flows
People & Teams revamp
- DoneUX/UI – Improved tools for managing teams & people (adding, moving, deleting)
- DoneUX/UI – Redesigned teams page, people page, invite modal
- DoneOrg chart – Visualize your Company org-structure in Weekdone
- DoneSlack integration – 2 way integration to show updates & notifications in Slack
Annual OKRs improvement
- DoneUpdate Annual OKRs in any view
- DoneImproved annual graphs visualisation
- DoneImproved annual&quarter badges
- DoneImproved annual visualisation in hierarchy & tree views
Weekly + OKR integration
- DoneWeekly by objectives view improvement – Show linked weekly PPPs to objectives by each week
- DonePlan adding from OKRs – Allow adding plans directly under OKRs
Fun & cool
- DoneGIF support
- DoneAnimated emojis
- DoneDark Mode
- DoneDisplay Modes
- DoneNew icons & microcopy improvements
- DoneUpdated rules for setting stronger passwords
- DoneAccount lockout after 10 failed login attempts
- DoneDisplaying unsuccessful login attempts in audit-log
Product Design & Development in 2018
Educate and wow me about how Weekdone works
- Done Getting started – give basic materials and first steps to get started
- Done Intro blocks – show introduction guide for each main page
- Done New product videos https://www.youtube.com/user/weekdone
- Done Rewrite & update all Supporthero/FAQ with GIF videos https://weekdone.supporthero.io/
- Done Update interactive onboarding chatbot
Get started with team and organization
- Done Possibility to import teams with CSV
- Done Possibility to add teams and people without going to settings
- Done Update people & teams UX/UI, make teams collapsable
- Done Update invite flows and e-mails
Get started with first OKRs + PPPs tree
- Done OKR Wizard – step by step guide to adding good OKRs
- Done Adding and building OKRs from Hierarchy view
- Done Make +Add actions more obvious, show what should I do next
Give better data output to manage a team
- Done TV dashboard
- Done User activity logs
- Done Updated filter views for OKRs – by categories, by users, by objectives
Make Weekdone core everyday work management tool
- Done Calendar view for weekly plans
- Done Syncing calendar to 3rd party applications
- Done Attachments – possibility to add images/attachments to weekly plans
- Done Keyboard shortcuts for quicker navigation
- Done +Quick add – quickly add weekly tasks from desktop and mobile
- Done Better reminders and notifications of due items and changes
Connect weekly work with quarterly goals
- Done View and add linked weekly items from OKRs
- Done View and add OKRs from weekly planning view
- Done Home page with OKR/Weekly on a single page
- Done Weekly by objectives personal view
- Done Prompt Key Result update after moving linked items to Done category
- Done Improve navigation indicators and page titles
- Done Possibility to minimize dashboard graphs
- Done Possibility to close people sidebar
- Done Showing less open in Company views
- Done Better tools for linking and unlinking OKRs (undo)
1:1 & Feedback
- Done 1:1 feedback between managers and employees
- Done Give recognition and peer feedback to anyone
Product Design & Development in 2017
Here’s what we’ve kicked off 2017 with:
Improving dashboards, visualizing your progress
- Done Show on graphs dynamic marker where should progress be by this date/today
- Done Progress % based RAG colors which are dependant on date
- Done OKR prediction compared to date in quarter (in graphs, on name header lines)
- Done Better OKR timeline chart for objectives, 12 week graph improvements
- Done New OKR dashboards for dept/team/person views
- Done Improved OKR company dashboard graphs review and selection
- Done Show OKR prediction colors also in open OKRs section for each O
Improve the hierarchical OKR tree
- Done Improved OKR Hierarchy Tree
Linking of OKRs and weekly items
- Done In OKR linking modal show your own personal OKRs first at the top
- Done OKR linking modal improvements to make it more convenient
- Done Easier access to OKR linking in weekly report / your form
- Done When PPP item is already linked to objective, and moving item to Done, ask how much KR progress to update
- Done Other linking improvements
Improve input UI/UX of adding new items
- Done Better +Add … input placeholders and hints
- Done Add KR type selection dropdown (currencies, units etc) to KR editing modal
- Done Styling improvements for any input and edit actions
- Done More & better notifications and reminders
Revamped single OKR page
- Done Single objective page improvements
- Done Add OKR changes & actions history feed to single objective subpage
Humanize all texts
- Done So much we can improve in texts and microcopy!
Even better reports, their grouping and sorting
- Done Better report showing PPPs and OKRs together on same page
- Done Offer more filtering and grouping in report views and filters
Support for annual or multi-quarter OKRs
- Done As it’s not part of OKR best practices, we’ve not made a final decision yet, but are considering it
There are also many smaller improvements we’ve working on and have already launched. Enjoy!
Product Design & Development in 2016
Our major themes and features for 2016 were:
Delight & satisfaction for leaders and managers
- Done OKR Tree view PDF export
- Done OKR reports custom report filters & header icon
- Done Team reports by people and categories custom report filters & header icon
- Done XLS export in custom report filter modal for OKRs and team reports
- Done Show custom 5-point ratings in weekly e-mail report
- Done Copy items to Clipboard under Shift+E
- Done Personal OKR items dashboard and reminder in regular e-mails
- Done OKRs basic graphic dashboard in weekly e-mail report
- Done OKR separate weekly, monthly or quarterly reports by e-mail
- Done OKR quarter ending/starting reminders
- Done Show KRs in OKR tree
- Compiling and redacting roll-up & executive reports by team managers to be sent higher up
- Tag reports based better project reports
- Department reports by e-mail
- Daily Buzz e-mail OKR items
- Mobile Buzz OKR items
Decrease product disappointments, eliminate limitations & blockers
- Done Department level OKRs
- Done Custom dates for OKR quarter starting
- Done Clone weekly items to specific persons
- Done OKRs to weekly items linking improvements in dropdown menu
- Done OKR tab: keep the selection open when switching Q’s
- Done Aligned OKRs sub-pages from OKR dashboard graph
- Done More robust and re-styled search. Show item date. Search results sub-page/tabs.
- Done Assign / Clone / Move OKR to another person, team or level from dropdown
- Privacy permissions for categories
- Privacy permissions for 5-point ratings
- Privacy permissions for OKRs
- Privacy for departments
Small delights & design candy 🍭
- Done Show which objectives are linked
- Done OKR quarter selection back and forth paging arrows
- Done In report by categories sort people inside category alphabetically
- Done Add link and icon back to dashboard to OKR Tree page header
- Done OKR Tree better separation of company/team/department/person OKRs by icons
- Done Better Chrome middle mouse button click handlink in OKRs and tags report
- Done Disabled (linked) KR progress bar style changes
- Done Emoji & like interaction review
- Done Animated comment and like icons
- Done Using domain favicon for company logo in onboarding flows and Design Settings
- DoneFooter review – simplify for logged-in and new users
- Show active online green bubble icon for people
Scale: Better usability for large accounts (1000+ users)
- Done Department levels support
- Done By collapsing and auto-loading on expand shorten /all report for large teams
Integrations: Get data easily in from other products and send notifications to them – less duplication & manual data entry
- Done Improve Zapier zaps
- Export to Slack channels: deadline notification, compiled report link, Buzz messages, new items
- Slack bot to ask to regularly fill in your Weekdone
Increase mobile usage & improve it
- Done Departments support on mobile
- Done Google+ login on iOS
- Done Review OKR styling on mobile
- More mobile-like & convenient mobile UI
Increase activation for new trial users
- Done New onboarding tips flow
- Done Onboarding questions to better understand signup goals and benefits
- Done Start the help videos project
- Done Start designing new FAQ and knowledge base
Internal back-office & workflow improvements
- Done Improved invoices filtering in internal admin
- Done Improved /prices page
- Done Better product analytics via session recording
- Done Tuning: Ver 2 of our team’s internal KPI dashboard & Office TV
Like you see, a lot got done. Hope you enjoy those parts.
Feel free to send your suggestions for improvement areas to firstname.lastname@example.org. Together we can make it better for you.
Product Design & Development in 2015
The themes and features for late 2015 were:
Getting reports in format I need and like a.k.a. “delight for managers”
- Done Allow expanding items in-line in report by tags page
- Done Refreshed design for dashboard graphs, showing better week by week history
- Done PDF dropdown additions to better select what to include in OKR and report views
- Custom report generation and additional view options
- CSV export – either in PDF dropdown or Shift+E action
Increased employee engagement, delight & single-user value
- Done Support for emojis 😎❤🎇
- Done Updated Done Android app
- Done Weekly review improvements and next iteration
- Personal dashboard for self-improvement
- Done Weekdone app for Windows 10
Increase everyday value and engagement
- Done 5-point rating scale questions and result graphs
- Done Personal notifications under bell corner icon with new style
Better usability for large teams
- Done Hierarchical OKR page split into levels instead of one longer page
- Done Shortened everyone report for large teams
- Done Department levels
Decrease product disappointments
- Done Allow copying existing OKRs to next quarter
- Done OKR hierarchy tree time period selection
- Done Assign / copy / clone OKRs to another person or team
- OKR that continues from one quarter to another
Increase mobile usage
- Done Continuous improvements to mobile UI and UX
Less duplication & manual work with other products (integrations)
- Done First version of Slack integration is live, to send items from Slack to Weekdone
- Done Zapier integration available from personal imports page – connect to over 300 external services
- Next iteration of Slack exports from Weekdone
Easily getting reports for managers to send up to their bosses
- Roll-up and executive reports for sending up improvements
Our internal workflow tools improvements to serve you better
- Done New shiny activity dashboard on our office TV screen – yay!
Increase activation for new trial users
- Done Better onboarding from administrators: new tips, modals, progress bar
- Done Allow registration directly from landing page
- Done Various landing page improvements
- Review default template categories
- Simplified view of report pages
- Done Show team indicators in dashboard’s people table
Product Development PPP – April 2014
Time marches on and Weekdone get’s better every day. That’s at least what you, our customers tell us more and more often. That always makes us happy, to see you enjoying the product. Hand in hand with you we tune and build to give you more value and less friction in your status reporting, team management and collaboration.
Since we have not done our public PPP updates for a while, here’s a list of all the major things that have been launched during last months.
Progress – new features and improvements
- Android mobile app released – at last! (read blog post)
- Basecamp reporting and todo imports (read blog post)
- Allow ordering of template categories via drag and drop in template settings
- Clickable RAG (red-amber-green) stars in front of items to flag, prioritize and group them
- Special one-click Asana weekly dashboard service (read blog post)
- Asana import improvements. Allow import of only items tagged “weekdone”. Better Asana Connect flow.
- Customized PDF reports: choose to show comments, weekly reviews and/or objectives
- Team PDF reports by tags and categories available in respective report views
- Personal PDF report download available in person’s view
- Multi-language support with Spanish, French, Russian and Estonian beta texts live – will be improving them over time
- Ability to customize happiness and satisfaction question text
- Google+ login – connect it under your profile
- Google contacts import for inviting members
- Replies to e-mail notifications now go to originator e-mail
- People bargraphs dashboard and report e-mails now shows team name sub-headings
- Ability to archive old objectives and see them later
- Show a red triangle badge when user has not submitted their report
- Example User gets auto-deleted after 7 days
- Notify users of managers and team leaders Buzz broadcast items
- Allow owners to delete and edit their Buzz items
- “Load more” button at the end of Buzz to see older items
- Remind manager when removing a person from team, their old items stay in old team reports
- Year, quarter, month report views items now have time sub-headings for better grouping
- Improved dashboard problems and overdue graph click links
- Credit card payments now processed on Weekdone page, with new invoicing system
- Lot of usability and design improvements
- Lot of under the hood back-end improvements to increase reliability
Like you can see, we have been busy. These have been just the major things, there have been tens of smaller improvements that you might have already noticed.
Plans – what are we working on next
- Google Apps SSO (Single Sign-On) and other enterprise SSO systems like Ping. Allow user account management from a central SSO database.
- Improve Objectives, both styling as well as item-objective linking
- Improve Weekly Review possibilities
- Allow team conversations
- Rethink Buzz and whole messaging and conversations between team members and managers
- Subscribe to daily Buzz news via e-mail
- Dashboard customization
- Show a better Asana dashboard inside Weekdone
- More customizable templates with multi-field form items or other input types
- New imports: Salesforce, Zapier and others
- Continuous improvement of mobile apps
- Design, usability and reliability improvements to keep Weekdone simple, quick and easy to understand
What would you like to see improved or added next? Let us know in comments or at email@example.com. We love your feedback!
Product Development PPP – January 2014
New year is off to a great start and many new things await you, Weekdone users. So it’s a good time to give you a sneak peek of our internal PPP and this month’s product roadmap, as well as what has been the recent progress. We sincerely hope most of the plans below will be released in January or February the latest.
- Release Android version for both phones and tablets
- First multi-language version allowing to switch the UI to languages like Spanish, German or even Estonian
- Different report weekday schedule for different teams
- Allow setting personal objectives
- Support for showing local timezones
- Employee dashboard with rewards based on accomplishing internal communication goals (eg each week must enter 5 items, comment on co-workers items, use Weekdone daily etc) set by manager
- Improved manager’s dashboard and summaries
- Additional data imports like Salesforce or Basecamp
- Continuously improve onboarding, help materials and tutorials
- Continuous improvements in usability and user interface
Let us know in the comments or via e-mail what would you like to see improved or added in coming months? Our development ideas pool currently stands at around 150 ideas and requests and we always prioritize them based on feedback from you, the users. So please be vocal about your needs and wishes.
During the last month many improvements and additions have gone live:
- Many improvements and fixes in general navigation and UI
- Carry over: Allow items to stay in Plans or other category when week rotates, not to move to on hold or delete (configurable under Template Settings)
- Improved Buzz real-time activity timeline feed
- Improved Weekscore and Dashboard explanation page
- New structure and content for our FAQ and Help pages
- Live chat with our support and quick FAQ in lower right corner
- Full text search across items content from header, better hashtag search
- Permalinks to items for sharings – can be found under Buzz item time field
- Single item pages are now editable and with action menu
- Hashtag autocompletion when entering items
- New company settings page
- Show people who have liked an item
- Improved invites and outstanding invite management
- Better legibility of report form, especially for new first-time users
- Default template now has category names Done and Challenges instead of Progress and Problems, On Hold became Postponed
- Stackable (fixed / floating) user header in All and Team views when scrolling
- Our loved Mr Wallace D became Example user – but Wallace won’t be leaving us any time soon 🙂
All in all our issue tracker lists over 45 items released during December and early January, so we’ve definitely been busy.
Last but least, our team grew to 6 people and moved to new office. All to serve you better.