Get the info you need on your own time
Weekdone streamlines team communication by highlighting your team’s most important accomplishments and integrating with the communication tools you already use.
Free for 3 users or 14 days. No credit card required.
Team communication made easy
Stay connected with your team:
- See what your colleagues are up to and the status of important projects
- Share important updates, news, and files
- Start discussions, ask questions, and update others on your plans
- Check in on other teams and work together as a company
Give feedback and get feedback:
- Get a better gauge on how everyone is feeling
- Hold 1:1s and build personal connections with your team
- Give and receive praise for positive performance
Planning your week:
- Prioritize your most important activities and tasks
- Receive updates on team and company activities and progress
- Import items from the softwares you already use
Enjoy a seamless workflow with your existing tools
Weekdone has a variety of custom integrations designed to fit within your existing workflows. Learn more.
- Microsoft Teams
- Google Tasks
- Custom third party integrations through Zapier.
Why is asynchronous communication the best team communication?
When people think of team communication software often tools like Zoom, Microsoft Teams, and Slack come to mind. The issues with these tools is they overwhelm everyone with endless messages and constant communication. While communication is important constant communication isn’t. People need time to work, focus, and prioritize the things they do.
Asynchronous communication is when teams communicate intermittently rather than constantly. You already are used to using emails and texts, but there’s so much more to it. Weekdone uses asynchronous best practices grounded in semiotic research to give your team and company the info they need when they need it.
The best collection of planning tools
See what everyone is up to via the newsfeed.
Review insightful weekly team reports and dashboards.
Reporting and Visualization
Visualize your team’s status and progress.
Check-in with your team via 5-star ratings.
Prioritize and track your weekly activities.
Receive or download custom PDF/XLS reports.
Set-up custom reporting templates.
See your upcoming plans and activities.
Feedback and Recognition
Praise progress towards goals and boost morale.
Create a custom productivity award system.
Support and guide your team with personalized, private discussions.
Communicate team and company goals.
The benefits of Weekdone team communication software
Stay in the know:
- Know what everyone is working on without having to ask
- Get a high level visualization without having to switch between apps
- Provide support when needed and catch problem before they happen
- Everyone knows what’s happening in their team and in the company
Build an interconnected team:
- Employees feel like they can interact and contact management
- Employees feel management is listening to their wants, needs and problems
- Leaders feel open and accessible to employees
- Leaders feel like employees will be open and honest with them
Support your team:
- Provide assistance to solve both big and small issues
- Easily assist teams in accomplishing their goals
- Employees get the support they need from teammates and leaders to accomplish more
Improved communication means improved teams
Managing a Remote Work at Trendwatching
Our primary challenge of being in different locations and the need to be productive, was knowing what all the people are currently working on. Weekdone helped keep everybody to be aligned and in the loop.Henry Mason, Managing Director
Bringing Visibility to Mavrck
Weekdone has become an invaluable tool for knowing what is going on in the company without the need to dive into the details too oftenLyle Steven, CEO
Boosting Productivity at Wholefoods
We have found that Weekdone has improved our meetings – we are able to move to more strategic discussions since we can go to Weekdone to read our goals and accomplishments from the past week.Michael Luther, Team ManagerGet Started