Share ideas, manage goals, and increase visibility in your teams
Weekdone team management software uses simple status reporting. The best practice methodology PPP – Plans, Progress, and Problems brings focus to your Weekly team meetings.
2 week free trial. No credit card required
3 Step Meeting Prep
Plan your Week
Hold a Meeting
“You want a tool like this to keep up with the productivity of your people.”David Bizer – Talent Fountain
Featured by some of the most influential media channels
Structure your Weekly Team Meeting using PPP
Weekdone uses the Plans, Progress and Problems (PPP) methodology for reporting to help facilitate your team meetings. Don’t worry – you don’t have to learn anything new! This is exactly what managers and employees already cover in most meetings anyway.
- Current tasks (Plans)
- (Progress) on projects
- (Problems) you need to overcome
By using this 3 step methodology for weekly planning and reporting, you always have a clear overview of what everyone is doing. See who’s working on what, track progress, and remove blockers in real time.
What you want to do
3-5 of your top priority tasks for the week. These individual plans should be clearly written, understandable by all teams, and achievable in a week’s time.
What you’ve done
Watch your plans become accomplishments as you move them to the Progress section. This allows everyone to see how you’re getting along with your tasks.
Something to overcome
Here you can record the challenges faced throughout the week that may have caused a delay in a project. This helps your team understand where they can step in and helps you identify how to remove blockers.
“Keep track of daily and weekly plans and stay focused on getting the right things done.”Jon Lay – Founder of Hanno
Better Meetings for Leaders & Employees
- Insightful weekly team reports and dashboards
- Automated progress reports emailed weekly
- Custom reporting and engagement templates
- Weekly 1:1s and team 5-star satisfaction ratings
- Recognition and productivity award system
- A more independent and productive team
- Central hub for open communication and collaboration
- Quick status reporting and structured weekly planning
- Personal progress tracking and team transparency
- Weekly 1:1 private chats and discussion with team leader
- Integrations with tools you already use: Slack, MS Teams, Jira, Asana, Basecamp + more
“We are able to move to more strategic discussions since we can go to Weekdone to read our goals and accomplishments from the past week.”Michael Luther – Regional Training & Development Coordinator, Whole Foods Market
Goals & Objectives
- OKR linking & KPIs
- Team and Personal Objectives
- Projects and Initiatives
Planning & Reporting
- PPP Reporting and Planning
- Prioritization and Organization
- Integrations with your existing tools
- Weekly Reviews
- Pulse Surveys
- One-on-One Private Discussions
- Pulse Surveys
- Reporting Templates
- Planning Templates
- Linking and Tagging
- Conversation, Feedback & Recognition (CFR)
- Company Newsfeed and Team Buzz
- Team Meeting Dashboard
- Team Calendar View
- Task Assignment
Goals & Objectives
Set, measure, and display your company and team goals
Plan, set, and track weekly progress on quarterly goals. Cascade goals down to teams and individual Plans to enable more collaborative goal-tracking process throughout the company.
Improve collaboration and engagement in your team
Use pulse survey insights for more meaningful 1 on 1’s. Customizable templates provide you the opportunity for weekly feedback on employee happiness, job satisfaction, and more!
Still Have Questions? We’re Here to Help
Everyone, even our CEO, is happy to answer your questions & get you started. Contact us on live chat or write to firstname.lastname@example.org — average 2 hour response time.