Are you a leader that wishes to excel? Improve your team leadership by better planning and goal-setting.
Best Practices for Goal-Setting & Progress Reporting
Connect objectives to measurable results. Used internally at Google, LinkedIn, Twitter and other top Silicon Valley tech companies, OKR’s are a great method to to get employees moving towards unified goals.
Learn more about OKR methodology:
Keep everyone on the same page. Used successfully by Skype and Facebook among others, PPP is a lean method for recurring weekly or monthly personal or team updates.
The Power of Weekdone
Working with leaders from SME’s to Fortune 500, we’ve found out one key thing here at Weekdone. In most teams goal-setting, internal communications and team management can be improved.
Just follow the proven goal-setting and planning best practice processes of world’s leading companies.
Start your free Weekdone trial here.
- Have whole team moving towards aligned goals
- Focus employees on unified objectives
- Always know what happens in your team
- Improve focus and productivity
- Give and collect feedback and ideas
Why not learn how companies like Google, LinkedIn, Twitter, Skype, Facebook and eBay do it?
They start from setting clear quarterly goals using a process called OKRs – Objectives and Key Results. Then each team member shares their weekly Plans and Progress – called PPP. As updates come in, everyone gives feedback and guidance.
Give it a go using Weekdone.
Getting Started with OKR Goal-Setting
- Free OKR Software Trial
- OKR – Objectives and Key Results Methodology
- 3-minute OKR methodology intro video
- Top 10 Questions Managers Have About OKR Goal Setting
- E-book: Step by Step Guide to OKRs
- OKR Examples Site
- OKR Case Studies
Getting Started with Status Reports
- Free Status Reporting Software Trial
- PPP – Plans, Progress, Problems Methodology
- How to write a basic status report
- Benefits of weekly reporting
- Why and how to write an effective weekly progress report
- The purpose of weekly status reports
- 3 easy steps to screw up your progress report
Getting Employees to Value Reporting
- Make employees feel valued via performance report feedback
- Get your employees to love status reporting
- Using goals and objectives in status reporting
Planning, Productivity and Time Management
- The Eisenhower Matrix: Focus your plans on what’s important
- Pareto analysis for getting things done
- Top 10 ways for a productive week