When considering using OKRs in your organization, leaders and managers need to assess the following factors:
- How to properly learn the OKR framework?
- Organization maturity and using OKRs
- How to introduce the OKR concept to your organization in an engaging manner?
- What processes need to be established during the first OKR quarter?
- How to carry the lessons learned onwards to the next quarter?
We’ll be also covering what are the key processes that need to be set in place to successfully transition from drafting & agreeing on OKRs to executing them throughout the quarter.
All this presented in a digestible format to make sure you can immediately apply this to your company and teams.
Pick your preferred time zone and claim your free spot below: