Create clear direction for your teams and foster growth, innovation and change.
For years, businesses have been starting from KPIs and setting projects that drive these KPIs. However, this method of management can create problems, as teams often lack a clear direction and common focus for the whole company is missing.
This is where OKRs come in. OKRs offer a change of pace, create alignment throughout the whole company and help facilitate real growth, change or innovation. But how do OKRs fit in with projects and KPIs? What do they change and improve? And what needs to be changed within a company when implementing OKRs?
In this webinar, we will cover:
- What is the purpose of OKRs and how to get everyone in your company onboard
- Where KPIs and projects fail and OKRs take over
- How OKRs, KPIs and projects should be used in business
- How to set OKRs on the company and team level to create ultimate alignment.
- How to make OKRs a natural part of the team weekly process so you don’t have “set and forget” syndrome.
Sign up for the time that works for you below. Spots limited to 100 per webinar!