Setting an OKR, whether you’re a company or team leader, can be no easy task.
The difference between a good and a badly written OKR can decide whether your company will eventually succeed with implementing OKRs over the long run.
In this webinar, we will cover the following areas:
- How leaders should set Objectives that inspire teams
- How Team Objectives set the tone and how to precisely define the Key Results
- Why Key Results need to be outcome-driven, precise, and engage teammates
- Writing OKRs for the first quarterly cycle and how to keep improving.
- How to make sure that the measures and metrics you use are the right ones?
Pick your preferred time zone and claim your free spot below: