Writing great OKRs takes time and practice, but it also requires understanding what separates a good OKR from a bad one.
A badly crafted, non-inspiring Objective or Key Result will have a lasting negative impact on the teams and the whole company.
That’s why we’ll take an in-depth look at getting the most out of your OKRs.
Pick your preferred time zone and claim your free spot below:
Here’s what we’ll be covering during the webinar:
- What is the purpose of an OKR & why its proper description is so important?
- How to develop Key Results that engage teams and drive execution?
- True outcome measures to use
- Showing improvements for next quarter
- Using the “From X to Y” values and how to measure them
- Initiatives that can drive your KRs forward
- Common mistakes & how to avoid them